mercoledì 8 luglio 2015

3 "Holiday Time"- Challenge #211 -The Paper Shelter

Ciao e bentornati a tutti. 
Come state ?  Dalle mie parti il caldo è davvero tanto caldo e l’Estate si fa sentire molto!
Ok,ok è estate lo so, ma  così è davvero troppo per me…LOL.
Hello and welcome back  everyone. 
How are you? In my area  the heat it is very-heat ... and the  summer is soooo hot!
Ok, ok I know it's summer, but it is really too much for me..LOL.
Anche il Challenge di questa settimana per The Paper Shelter è assolutamente in tema con le  temperature estive, infatti parliamo di "Holiday Time" .
Per rappresentare il tema di questa settimana Io ho utilizzato il timbro  “Refreshing Time” , questo timbro è davvero perfetto per questa sfida!!
Even the Challenge this week for The Paper Shelter is absolutely in keeping with the summer temperatures, in fact we talk about "Holiday  Time".
For represent the theme of this week I used the stamp "Refreshing Time", this stamp is perfect for this challenge really !!
Il cappello e i grandi occhiali di questa ragazza mi ricordano gli anni 60, molto  vintage e un pò  retrò, quindi per la colorazione ho usato le tonalità dei miei amatissimi BG che a mio parere rappresentano  l’icona dei colori dei fantastici anni 60.
Hat and big glasses of this girl  remember me the 60’s  vintage and a little retro, soto color her I used  the tone of my beloved BG famply which for me,  represent the iconic  colors of the fantastic 60’s.
Questo timbro è davvero bellissimo è  divertente , simpatico e fashion nello stesso tempo.
Provate a colorarlo e vi accorgerete di quanto è bello.
Per realizzare la card ho utilizzato bazzil in tinta unita, pattern Carta Bella, My Mind Eyes  Echo Park, fustelle Spellbinder e La La Land Craft e timbro clear WOW e una goccia di Glossy Accent
This stamp is really beautiful,  is fun, cute and fashion at the same time.
Try to color it and you will realize how beautiful it is.
To realize the card I used bazzil, pattern Carta Bella, My Mind Eyesand  Echo Park, Spellbinder and La La Land Craft dies  and clear stamp WOW and Glossy Accents
Grazie ancora per avermi seguita, e vi aspetto qui per i vostri bellissimi progetti.
Thanks again for following, and I'll wait here with your beautiful projects.

Copic used:
Skin E000-00-02-11-93-95 -RV00-01  B000-00
Hair E21-23-25-27
Outfits : BG 000-01-45-49    YR61-65-68 


Flowers: Y00-02-08-38 YG00-03-07
Background YR000-02 -0

Grazie per la visita
Thanks for visiting



Vi aspetto gradite ospiti sulla mia pagina FB
Pin It!

3 commenti:

  1. Morning Sandra, wow stunning card design, love the papers and your colouring is just so beautiful, love it. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    RispondiElimina
  2. Oooh, I love the color combination of this card. It's eye catching and so appealing. Love the image and you've colored her beautifully. Great use of the papers. This is awesome. Hugs, Gail

    RispondiElimina
  3. I think I lost the comment I wrote and then hit "Pubblica" and it disappeared. So sorry!
    I love the color combination of this card. It's fabulous and I wouldn't have thought to match up those colors. Your image is so cute and you've colored her beautifully! The papers are absolutely wonderful. This is a great card! Hugs, Gail

    RispondiElimina